The Best of BOROUGH MARKET @ London Bridge
Borough Market is one of the oldest markets in London and I come to borough market quite a bit throughout the year because it’s possibly the best source of exceptional British & international food & drink in London. Its just across the road from London Bridge Train & Tube Station and the Shard Building.
On this trip we visit Monmouth coffee for a cup of coffee and some beans to use at home, Neils Yard Dairy for Cheese, Roast Restaurant for one of their British Roast Dinner roasted meat baguettes, Bread ahead bakery & bakers for some bread & doughnuts, Brindisa London Bridge Spanish foods & Tapas bar / BBQ for a chorizo roll, a duck confit sandwich from Le Marché du Quartier
The shops, pubs, bars & restaurants open pretty much every day but the market doesn't, I will put a link below to their website so you can check there current opening days & opening hours – but the best day to visit is Saturday which is the biggest market day & its fully fired up with traders & visitors and the opening times can change seasonally so check out their website before visiting.
Equipment Used to produce this film:
- Apple iPhone 5s http://youtu.be/glSVhSzlw7Y
- Canon Powershot S120 http://youtu.be/C6z9C6i7Ty4
- Manfrotto Befree Travel Camera Tripod http://youtu.be/6F-1Elup-EA
- Manfrotto PIXI Mini Travel Camera Tripod http://youtu.be/RDzu8aZIltw
- Blue yeti USB microphone http://youtu.be/y1C-71WuNac
- Apple MacBook Pro http://youtu.be/LFdW-2e0Ydc
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
London vlog vlogger + blogger
Borough Markets website - http://boroughmarket.org.uk/